But I want to give one of you the the coolest thing by far.
The Personal Financial Calculator for Dummies lets you:
- Calculate loan payments
- Figure credit card interest
- Set savings goals
- Plan for college and retirement.
made for Main Street, not Wall street.
Now if you’re a numbers nerd like me, your heart skipped a beat when you saw the picture. Or you may be much cooler than that, but could use something like this to improve your finances.
Either way, be sure to enter the giveaway. (I think this would also make a great learning tool for older kids.)
You can enter up to three different times. Here’s how:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me whether you’re a numbers nerd or not.
- Like The Family CEO on Facebook and leave a (separate) comment below telling me you did.
- Subscribe to The Family CEO by email or RSS and leave a (separate) comment telling me you did.
This Sunday evening, October 9, I will select a winner using the random number generator and post the results here.
Edited to Add: And the winner is
Kay Lynn @ Bucksome Boomer!
Thanks so much for entering, everyone. I’m so happy to know there are more numbers nerds and aspiring numbers nerds out there.
Look for more giveaways soon.