There are many great reasons for doing your Christmas shopping online. Among them:
- No crowds to fight
- No mall or store hours to worry about
- No money spent on gas or other transportation costs
- Great deals – often available to online shoppers only
But there’s something else to make online Christmas shopping even more appealing – online cash back or rebate sites. Just a few extra clicks of the mouse will allow you to earn rebates of up to 25% on all your online Christmas shopping. And I’m talking about thousands of stores, including those where you already shop like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy.
What follows is my how-to for saving the most amount of money when doing your Christmas shopping online:
- Sign up for the major rebate sites like Mr. Rebates, Ebates, Big Crumbs, and Cashbaq. They are all free to join and Mr. Rebates, Ebates, and Cashbaq will put $5 in your account just for joining.
- When you’re ready to do any online shopping, visit Evreward.com and enter the name of the store. Evereward will tell you which cash back site has the best rebate. Some stores offer rebates up to 30%! You can even click through to the cash back site from Evreward.
- Once at the cash back site, click through to the store you want to shop at. The rest of your shopping experience will be exactly the same as if you had visited the store directly.
- At the end of the Christmas shopping season you should have some nice little rebates coming from one or more of the sites. All for just a few extra clicks each time you shop. Use your rebates to pay some Christmas bills or buy something special for yourself.