Organized Simplicity Free at Amazon

by Julie on January 19, 2012 · 9 comments

Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider is currently free in it’s Kindle version at Amazon.

I checked out Tsh’s book from the library last year and got so much out of it that I jumped at the chance to have the ebook version in my library.

Tsh (who blogs at Simple Mom) has organized the book into two parts:

1. Living Simply in the Real World
  2. Ten Days to a Simpler, More Organized Home

I could go on, but the price of Organized Simplicity could change from $0 back to it’s regular price of $16.99 at any time, so I’ll shut up and let you go get it.

(Please note: This post contains my referral links. See my disclosure policy for more details.)

This post is part of Frugal Fridays and Finer Things Friday.

If you enjoyed this post and would like more, enter your email address in the box below and future posts from The Family CEO will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email:

Stacie January 19, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I love Tsh & her ideas! She is brilliant! Thanks for sharing the link to the free book.

Julie January 19, 2012 at 1:30 pm

You are so welcome. Enjoy!

Nicole January 19, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Thanks for posting! This is my first visit to your blog and I’ll be back. I’m so glad this book is free. I had my eye on it but did not want to use our hard earned money for *another* book! The best part is that even though I don’t have a Kindle, I can read it anyway!

Julie January 19, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Nicole, thanks for your comment. I’m happy to have you as a reader!

What method do you use to read Kindle downloads? I have an iPad with a Kindle app, so I read them that way. But I’m curious about other options for reading them for my readers who don’t have a Kindle.

Nicole January 19, 2012 at 9:48 pm

There are 2 options. One is that you can read it in Amazon Cloud, I am not sure how it works, but since this was $0.00, I figured that I had nothing to lose and just “bought” it, then found out that I could just read it online, in my web browser, on something called the Cloud.
The other option is to download Kindle for PC, a free download (I have a Mac, but found out that when I’d go to download Kindle for PC, it detected that I was on a Mac and offered me Kindle for Mac, which I believe is still in beta, but it worked for me, anyway)
Hope that helps!

Julie January 20, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Thanks for that, Nicole. I’m sure that info will be helpful to those without e-readers.

Sheila January 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for sharing the information and the link. I love reading on my kindle, and free is great!!

Julie January 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm

You’re welcome, Sheila. And I agree on both counts!