Organized Simplicity Free at Amazon

by Julie on January 19, 2012 · 9 comments

Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider is currently free in it’s Kindle version at Amazon.

I checked out Tsh’s book from the library last year and got so much out of it that I jumped at the chance to have the ebook version in my library.

Tsh (who blogs at Simple Mom) has organized the book into two parts:

1. Living Simply in the Real World
  2. Ten Days to a Simpler, More Organized Home

I could go on, but the price of Organized Simplicity could change from $0 back to it’s regular price of $16.99 at any time, so I’ll shut up and let you go get it.

(Please note: This post contains my referral links. See my disclosure policy for more details.)

This post is part of Frugal Fridays and Finer Things Friday.

Stacie January 19, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I love Tsh & her ideas! She is brilliant! Thanks for sharing the link to the free book.

Julie January 19, 2012 at 1:30 pm

You are so welcome. Enjoy!

Nicole January 19, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Thanks for posting! This is my first visit to your blog and I’ll be back. I’m so glad this book is free. I had my eye on it but did not want to use our hard earned money for *another* book! The best part is that even though I don’t have a Kindle, I can read it anyway!

Julie January 19, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Nicole, thanks for your comment. I’m happy to have you as a reader!

What method do you use to read Kindle downloads? I have an iPad with a Kindle app, so I read them that way. But I’m curious about other options for reading them for my readers who don’t have a Kindle.

Nicole January 19, 2012 at 9:48 pm

There are 2 options. One is that you can read it in Amazon Cloud, I am not sure how it works, but since this was $0.00, I figured that I had nothing to lose and just “bought” it, then found out that I could just read it online, in my web browser, on something called the Cloud.
The other option is to download Kindle for PC, a free download (I have a Mac, but found out that when I’d go to download Kindle for PC, it detected that I was on a Mac and offered me Kindle for Mac, which I believe is still in beta, but it worked for me, anyway)
Hope that helps!

Julie January 20, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Thanks for that, Nicole. I’m sure that info will be helpful to those without e-readers.

Sheila January 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for sharing the information and the link. I love reading on my kindle, and free is great!!

Julie January 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm

You’re welcome, Sheila. And I agree on both counts!

{ 1 trackback }