Here is some good family finance stuff from around the web to start your week.
- Becky at Nine is Fine talks about selling on eBay and how she works it around her busy family life.
- Yahoo News gives us seven ways to make extra money in 2011.
- Crystal @ Money Saving Mom has started a video series: 31 Weeks to a Better Grocery Budget. She’ll be posting every Monday. You can check out week one here.
- And Crystal’s husband, Jesse, discusses how not having a mortgage outweighs the benefits of the mortgage tax deduction. Don’t skip the 100+ comments on this one. They’re just as interesting as the post itself.
Pay Down Debt
- David Bach (best-selling author and Oprah expert) has had an epiphany about debt and he tells Baker about it in an interview at Man vs. Debt.
- Jenee Osterheldt of the Kansas City Star details her efforts to pay off over $30,000 in debt.
Click here to subscribe to Creating This Life or click here to visit. I hope to see you there! - Julie